February 20, 2010

Uh-Oh Polyvore


I admit it. I pop on Polyvore every once in awhile to play a little game I like to call... "If money were no obligation what would I wear?"

Today, this would be it. The colors are inspired by those gorgeous Amazonite gems I recently ordered from Turkey and the weather - caught somewhere between snow and spring.

And exactly how much would this darling little ensemble set someone back you might be wondering... only a whopping - $21,820. I know, I know, it is those gorgeous little Chrysoprase Drop Earrings from Barney's that put me over the top... hey, a girl can dream! I don't even think that I have ever paid that much for a car... C'est la vie.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh yes, that lovely wistful game of "If money were no object". Wonder what it would be like to be one of the Rich and Famous ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...I can't believe it cost that much! Wow! I love the bracelet that you made. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete